Monday, April 27, 2009

The Temple Work

The area of the Temple I visited was for healing. There were a number of curious basilicas clustered in this area, each performing a specific function. For instance, I entered one through a winding cave-like passage designed to minimize the senses. There was a soft blue illumination, cool fragrant air, and once I entered the main area, I could feel and hear musical tones. I had the impression this range of frequencies soothed and balanced certain glands. At that moment the thing Rhea and Krismere discovered was receiving treatment.

Other basilicas used color frequencies, aroma, and something like physical massage although it was done by nerve stimulating vibrations. Surgery was used. Although often busy, there was a relaxed atmosphere. These weren’t crisis centers, or emergency room situations - nothing acute. I gathered these treatments were long term and paired with the individuals thought process.

The Temple was more like a small town - it wasn’t just a place for healing. It was far more than what I’d consider a university. I didn’t have time to discern some kind of worship or religious purpose, although they were keen on discovery and knowledge of the universe.

No comments:

Post a Comment